Here's what you get when you subscribe:
- Unlimited Access to all of our articles and investigative reporting
- Commenting privileges
- Full Access to Special Reports
- Daily News Brief: top stories delivered right to your email box curated by Managing Editor Mike De Souza
- Membership in our new Community Forum (details to be announced soon)
- Quarterly updates on the impact of your subscription and the reporting it has funded from our Editor-in-Chief, Linda Solomon Wood
- Plus for a LIMITED TIME ONLY There's a BONUS: receive our beautiful National Observer coffee cup, tote bag or t-shirt with an Annual Subscription. Your choice!
National Observer's subscription drive is an experiment in media innovation. Can a new media company deliver such good journalism that enough readers will pay for it, and sustain that journalism into the future? We'll need 7,000 new subscribers to achieve this goal.
So, please, subscribe! Your subscription will help empower the next months of urgent award-winning reporting.
You can also purchase a GIFT subscription for a friend or colleague.
WATCH our 2016 Kickstarter campaign video and hear from our reporters.
"If you're like me, you've been doing a lot of very deep thinking lately about the changes taking place in the world.You're probably thinking, too, that now is not the time to be complacent. So, please, join me and the National Observer team in building new media for Canada that is fully funded by readers."
Linda Solomon Wood, Editor-in-Chief, National Observer